Finally it's pancake day!! We have got the tastiest recipe that takes pancake day to the next level with our smooth 100% almond butter topped with strawberries and maple syrup. With these mouth-watering Ingredients this will be the new favourite pancake topping for sure! This amazing recipe severs 2 with a prep time of 10 minutes and total time of just 25 minutes!
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, plain flour, sugar and baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together wet ingredient.
3. Then pour wet ingredients to dry.
4. Gently mix until just combined.
5. Heat a non-stick pan with coconut oil over medium heat
6. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto a nonstick pan.
7. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
8. Serve warm topped with almond butter, strawberries and maple syrup.
100 grams plain flour
40 grams almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
245 ml plant-based milk (pistachio m*lk)
1 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
1 teaspoon melted coconut oil + more for the pan
20g Almond Butter
Try this extremely easy Vegan almond pancakes recipe
Smooth 100% Pure Almond Butter,
and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!