SUPER EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE
Jul 14, 21
|AlmondButter chocolate Dessert Recipe Snack Snacking Sweet vegan
Servings 10 | Prep Time 30 | Total Time 1 hour
100 g dark chocolate, chopped
30 ml melted coconut oil
30 g Smooth Almond Butter
265 g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder + 1 tsp baking soda
30 g cocoa powder
120g caster sugar
250 ml pistachio milk
120 ml warm water
1 tbsp lemon juice
Vegan chocolate ganache:
200 g coconut cream (any vegan cream)
150 g dark chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 ºC and line a 20 cm cake tin with baking paper.
- In a heat-proof bowl melt together the chocolate and coconut oil in microwave.
- Sift together tall dry ingredients and mix well until everything is evenly distributed.
- Mix the milk, pistachio butter, warm water and lemon juice, and add them to the dry ingredients. Pour in the melted chocolate + coconut oil mixture and whisk well until combined.
- Pour the cake batter to the lined cake tin for about 1 hour.
- Allow the cake to cool in the cake tin for 10 minutes, then remove from the cake tin and cool completely.
- Chop the dark chocolate and place in a small bowl.
- In a saucepan, heat the coconut cream until it starts to boil.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Allow to cool and stir frequently until it reaches the consistency at which it can be spread on top of the cake.
- Spread the chocolate ganache on top of the cake and let it cool for 1 hour in fridge.
- Decorate with chocolate shaving and pistachios if desired.
Try this extremely easy SUPER EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE recipe using our and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!