You will love how easy this roasted nut recipe is to make! These easy Honey Roasted Cashews made using our premium whole cashew nuts are perfect for a party, lunchbox, snack, or on top of thick creamy yogurt!
Even better, this recipe is ready in under 20 minutes.
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. In a small pan mix the honey and coconut oil until combined. Whisk in the cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Place the cashews in a bowl and pour the honey mixture over to pan and use a spatula to toss them around until
4. When coated, spread in a single layer on a pan and bake for 6 minutes.
5. Remover from your oven, toss and spread evenly, baking for 6 more minutes.
6. Transfer the roasted cashews into a clean medium-sized bowl. Then add in the light brown sugar and a few pinches of kosher salt. Toss to coat cashews.
7. Once coated in sugar, spread the warm nuts in one leayer on a parchment lined baking sheet to cool. If any stick together, you can break them apart once they're cool enough. Store in an air tight container.
30ml melted coconut oil
a pinch or two of kosher salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cinnamon 25g light brown sugar / granulated sugar
Try this extremely easy Honey roasted cashews recipe
Whole Cashew Nuts,
and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!