Coconut and Pistachio Vegan Ice Cream
Jul 14, 21
|Dessert Pistachio Pistachiobutter Pistachios Recipe Snack Snacking Sweet vegan
If you are looking for a way to cool down this summer, look no further! This pistachio ice cream is sure to do the trick!
Servings 10 | Prep Time 10 | Total Time 3 hours
- 90 g pistachios shells removed
- 400ml cans chilled coconut milk (only the thick part from the top of the can)
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 20 ml coconut oil solid
- 30g Coco-nutty Pistachio Butter
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- Pistachios and Coconut Chips for toppings
- Add the pistachios to a large bowl, cover with water and let them soak for 3-6 hours.
Rinse the pistachios with clean water and remove the skins as possible.
Add all the ingredients to your high-speed blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the ice-cream maker and churn according to the ice cream maker instructions.
- Transfer the ice-cream to an airtight container, top with chopped pistachios and freeze for 2 hours.
- Scoop the ice cream to a serving bowl and top with coconut chips and pistachios.
Try this extremely easy Coconut and Pistachio Vegan Ice Cream recipe using our and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!