Coconut and Pistachio Vegan Ice Cream
Jul 14, 21
|Dessert Pistachio Pistachiobutter Pistachios Recipe Snack Snacking Sweet vegan
If you are looking for a way to cool down this summer, look no further! This pistachio ice cream is sure to do the trick!
Servings 10 | Prep Time 10 | Total Time 3 hours
- 90 g pistachios shells removed
- 400ml cans chilled coconut milk (only the thick part from the top of the can)
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 20 ml coconut oil solid
- 30g Coco-nutty Pistachio Butter
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- Pistachios and Coconut Chips for toppings
- Add the pistachios to a large bowl, cover with water and let them soak for 3-6 hours.
Rinse the pistachios with clean water and remove the skins as possible.
Add all the ingredients to your high-speed blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the ice-cream maker and churn according to the ice cream maker instructions.
- Transfer the ice-cream to an airtight container, top with chopped pistachios and freeze for 2 hours.
- Scoop the ice cream to a serving bowl and top with coconut chips and pistachios.