This amazing walnut coffee cake will have your guest keep coming back for more!
With preparation time only being 15 mins means you'll have more time to spend with your lovely guests, just pop it in the oven and let the magic happen! This recipe serves 10 so it is perfect for tea party's or even as a birthday cake!
1. In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl mix the oil, pistachio m*lk, sugar and coffee. Mix until smooth and combined.
3. Stiff in the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
4. Gently fold in the chopped walnuts until just combined.
5. Pour into the loaf tin and bake at 160ºC for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
6. In the meantime, mix the cream cheese, coffee and sugar until smooth and creamy. Store in the
7. fridge until the loaf is completely cooled.
8. Once cooled top the loaf with coffee frosting and chopped walnuts. Enjoy x
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
70 grams chopped walnuts + more for topping
130 grams brown or coconut sugar
160 ml vegetable oil (I used rapeseed)
300 ml unsweetened pistachio m*lk
3 tbsp espresso or instant coffee
150 grams vegan cream cheese
1 tbsp instant coffee powder
100 grams icing sugar
Try this extremely easy Walnut coffee cake recipe
and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!