What could be more appropriate for spring than pistachio crust sweet potato bars? These easy to follow sweet potato pistachio bars will feed any crowd and please them all. They are vegan, perfectly spiced, refined sugar-free, and oil-free! Thankfully, this treat is very healthful, with a nutty, gluten-free crust and a filling based on nutritionally outstanding sweet potatoes, which are loaded with antioxidants and can help regulate blood sugar levels. These bars are so nutrient dense that a small portion will leave you completely satiated, and the
♥ A couple of baked sweet potatoes
♥ Oat bran
♥ 1 teaspoon of baking powder
♥ 1 tsp of cinnamon
♥ 2 tbsp of sugar
♥ 1/4 cup roughly chopped Natural Kernels
- Discard the skin and mash the sweet potatoes.
- Mix them with the oat bran, baking powder, cinnamon, and a spoon of sugar.
- Put the mix into a parchment lined 8×8 baking pan.
- Top this with the chopped pistachios and pop it into a 200C-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool down and enjoy it with coconut cream or on its own.
These sweet potato bars with pistachios will make you do a little happy dance because they taste so dang good.
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food