Vegan Pistachio Chocolate Cake - Collaboration with Ombar
May 29, 20
|Breakfast Dessert Lunch Pistachios Recipe
This Vegan Pistachio Chocolate Cake is just as delicious as it is beautiful! Organic Ombar chocolate + our pistachio butter and pistachio mylk is a match made in heaven if you ask us, and in chocolate cake? Simply incredible. You will have trouble not eating the whole cake!
- 3/4 cup Lightly Sweetened Pistachio Drink
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup vegan coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup organic Ombar 72% Cacao Vegan Chocolate
- 1/3 cup organic Ombar Coco Mylk Vegan Chocolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp Coco-Nutty Pistachio Butter
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add the organic Ombar 72% Cacao bar, or coconut oil and cocoa. Melt in the microwave in 30 second increments until mostly melted, and stir well at each interval.
- Stir in the vanilla and sugar, then stir in the Lightly Sweetened Pistachio Drink until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl with the chocolate mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, evenly.
- Drop spoonfuls of the Coco-Nutty Pistachio butter on top of the chocolate cake, then swirl it with a butter knife.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. For best results, let the chocolate cake cool completely.
- Sprinkle with some grated organic Ombar Coco Mylk Vegan Chocolate. Enjoy!
Try This Vegan Pistachio Chocolate Cake recipe using our Lightly Sweetened Pistachio Drink, Coco-Nutty Pistachio Butter and organic Ombar chocolate and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food