Vegan Crunchy Pistachio Chocolate Bark
Nov 02, 18
|chocolate gluten free Pistachios Recipe Snack Snacking
This vegan and gluten-free pistachio chocolate bark is rich and satisfying, making it a perfect indulgent treat for you and your family (just if you can resist to not eat them all yourself)!
The perfect texture of the bark makes it so irresistible, the crunchiness from the pistachio and the chewiness from the dried fruit is just the match made in heaven! Forgot to mention, it is less than 100 kcal per serving, I mean, how can you say no?
Nutritional Value (per serving) |99 Kcal | 5.8g Fat | 1g Protein | 0.9g Fibre | 7.2g sugar
Ingredients (16 servings)
♥200g Vegan Orange Chocolate
♥1/2 cup Crunchy Pistachio Butter
♥1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
♥1/4 cup Dried Apricots
♥1/8 cup Crushed pistachios
♥1/2 Hot Water
1. Add chopped chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl; microwave in 20-sec intervals, stirring in between until chocolate is completely melted.
2. Add the Crunchy Pistachio Butter to a bowl, along with the hot water. Mix well until it reaches drizzling consistency. Add more hot water if needed.
3. Spread the melted chocolate evenly on a lined baking sheet.
4. Dollop the runny Crunchy Pistachio Butter over the unset chocolate. Drag a toothpick/ chopstick on the surface to create a swirly pattern.
5. Top the chocolate with dried cranberries and apricots, and of course, some crushed pistachios to add some crunch!
6. Let it set in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving!
We used cranberries and apricots in this recipe, what dried fruits would you like to top your pistachio chocolate bark with? Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Gloria Cho, Marketing Executive at Borna Foods