Hey there! Have you tried these mouth watering vegan chocolate pistachio cookies?
Well these amazing gooey vegan cookies are so delicious you must try them! This is a really fun way to bring the family together and get a little messy in the kitchen with preparation time only being 20 mins and the outcome is scrumptious!
1. In a bowl mix together flour, cacao and baking soda.
2. In a separate bowl beat the butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
3. Add in the 100% smooth pistachio butter and plant-based m*lk and mix until combined.
4. Sift in the flour mixture and mix until it just starts to come together.
5. Add in the chopped pistachio and mix with a spatula until just combined.
6. Roll the dough with your hands into a long log and wrap it in plastic wrap.
7. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
8. Cut the log into 30 cookies and place it onto a baking sheet.
9. Bake at 180ºC for 10 minutes.
10. Let them cool completely on a cooling rack. Finally, drizzle the cookies with melted chocolate and sprinkle with chopped pistachios (optional).
290g plan flour
60g cacao powder
150g coconut or brown sugar
150g 100% pistachio butter
50g smooth pistachio butter
40ml plant-based pistachio m*lk
150g chopped pistachios
1 tsp baking soda
Try this extremely easy Vegan chocolate pistachio cookies recipe
Crunchy 100% Pure Pistachio Butter,
Natural Kernels Retail Packs,
and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!