This creamy broccoli soup serves 4 with a prep time just 25 minutes and a total cooking time of 35 minutes you cant go wrong it super easy and full of nutrition.
1. Heat oil in a pot, add the onion and garlic and sauté until semi-translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Stir vegetable broth, broccoli, salt, and pepper into onion-garlic mixture.
3. Blend the soup mixture with an immersion blender until the soup is smooth.
4. Return on the stove and sauté on low, add pistachio milk, and stir until well combined.
5. Pour soup into bowls, garnish with homemade croutons made from sourdough, olive oil, pepper or chilli flakes, and baby leaves.
6. You can also add some quinoa for more protein.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
750 ml vegetable broth
2 broccoli heads
1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
½ tsp pepper
250 ml pistachio m*lk
Sourdough to serve
Try this extremely easy Vegan broccoli soup recipe
and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!