The Ultimate Healthy Fudge Pistachio Brownies
Oct 06, 20
|Dessert Pistachios Recipe
The Ultimate Healthy Fudge Pistachio Brownies. These healthy brownies made by talented Barbara have it all – the appetizing fudgy texture, the exceptional chocolate flavour. They are also covered with our premium pistachio butter.
These healthy chocolate pistachio brownies are super easy to make and takes less than 20 minutes!
Please visit her blog Barbara’s Food Cravings for more amazing recipes.
- 180g oat flour
- 60ml coconut oil
- 60g coconut sugar
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 30g cacao powder
- 40 g of Natural Pistachio Kernels
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Smooth Pure Premium Pistachio Butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- Splash of pistachio drink
- 50 g dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line baking pan with the baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl mash the bananas. Then, beat in the coconut oil, sugar, and eggs.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Fold them into the wet mixture. Then, mix until combined and creamy.
- Fold in the chopped pistachios and carefully stir until evenly disturbed,
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared pan and bake for around 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the frosting, mix the pistachio butter with honey and splash of pistachio drink.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and add to the pistachio butter mixture. Mix until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Spread over the brownies and garnish with chopped pistachios.