Sugar Free Pistachio Raspberry Sorbet | Collaboration with NKD Living
Jun 23, 20
|Dessert Pistachios Recipe
Stay cool this summer with some homemade Pistachio Raspberry Sorbet! This easy recipe is made with just 3 ingredients, and it might just be the BEST poolside dessert ever!
We created this deliciously amazing SUGAR FREE sorbet using NKD Living 100% Natural Erythritol which has:
- Zero calories
- Zero GI
- Zero active carbohydrates
- No aspartame
- No tooth decay
Erythritol, the perfect natural sugar alternative. At 70% the sweetness of sugar, it has nearly all the taste but none of the guilt and you can finally replace your sugar in cooking WITHOUT spoiling your recipes!
- 300ml Unsweetened Pistachio Drink
- 2 cups raspberries
- 3 tbsp NKD Living 100% Natural Erythritol
- Place the raspberries into the bowl of a food processor or heavy duty blender, along with the Unsweetened Pistachio Drink and NKD Living 100% Natural Erythritol.
- Blend until smooth.
- You may need to add a little warm water and press down with a spatula to help the process along.
- Transfer into freezer safe container and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm.