This Thai Pistachio Ramen is so hearty and filling but still doesn’t feel heavy. Garlic, ginger, pistachio butter, soy sauce, and lime juice make this spicy pistachio broth so incredibly flavourful, you could really eat it on its’ own.
It’s one pot, super-fast and super easy. We don’t think it can get easier than this.
Tip for you how to eat ramen: just before eating the noodles, start by tasting the broth to get a real sense of the flavour. Then when you’re ready to introduce noodles into the mix, go ahead and slurp ’em up. A note here: good ramen has slurpable noodles.
♥ 2 tsp olive oil
♥ 3 garlic cloves, chopped
♥ 1 tsp curry paste
♥ 1 tsp ginger
♥ 4 cups vegetable broth
♥ 1 can coconut milk
♥ 1 tsp soy sauce
♥ 1 lime
♥ 400g ramen noodles
♥ ½ Smooth 100% Pure Pistachio Butter
♥ 1 egg
♥ 100g champignon
♥ 1 egg, if preferable
♥ 1 chili pepper
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil and put chopped garlic, grated ginger, and champignons, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and stir into garlic and ginger, cook for a minute.
- Add 3 cups of veggie broth and the coconut milk, stir to combine everything and simmer on low heat.
- In another bowl whisk together the remaining broth and the pistachio butter.
- Now add the pistachio butter and the broth to the pot with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the soy sauce and lime juice, simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings, add some salt if needed.
- Add the ramen noodles into the pot and cook for a minute or two. Top it with pistachio nuts and add an egg if preferable.
Try our Vegan Spicy Thai Pistachio Ramen recipe and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food