This cool roast potato salad keeps well so you can make a big batch to eat for no cook lunches throughout the week, and just about everyone from your family will eat it!
Potato salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to whip one up.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Add the potatoes to a roasting tray then toss to coat them on olive oil, garlic powder, and pepper and salt.
- Roast for approx. 40 -50 minutes until crispy on the outside and soft inside.
In the meantime, prepare the pistachio cream:
- Boil water and add to a pan. Add the peas and broad beans and then boil for 2 minutes.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- Now add all the ingredients for pistachio cream to a food processor and blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Serve: Add the cream, leaves and potatoes to a serving bowl, dress with the mint, pistachios, fresh peas, spring onion and a drizzle with olive oil if desired.
500g baby potatoes chopped in random shapes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp sea salt
Little gem or lettuce
Lots of fresh mint
2 spring onions sliced
Pistachios for topping
Extra virgin olive oil
For the pistachio cream:
150g fresh peas, podded
150g broad beans, podded
3 tbsp pistachio drink
1 tsp sea salt flakes
2 tbsp pistachios
2 tbsp lemon juice
Try this extremely easy Roast potato salad recipe using our , Natural Kernels Retail Packs, and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!