Radiatori Pasta with Hummus Sauce, Veggie Balls and Crunchy Pistachio Butter & Collaboration with ChicP
Jun 05, 20
|Dinner Lunch Pistachios Recipe
This Radiatori Pasta with Hummus Sauce, Veggie Balls and Crunchy Pistachio Butter is an easy, filling and delicious dinner fix! All you need is 20 minutes, 10 ingredients and one pot to make this healthy and hearty main.
The creaminess of the sauce comes from the ChicP Beetroot & Horseradish Houmousthinned out slightly with some pasta water. This hummus pasta is easily adaptable and versatile – you can add any hummus or pistachio butter flavour into it, or change a pasta type.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 170g ChicP Beetroot & Horseradish Houmous
- 200g Radiatori pasta
- 1/4 tsp salt
- juice of 1 lemon + zest
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- 4 tbsp Crunchy Pistachio Butter
- 1 spring onion
- 1 pack of ChicP Spinach and Parsley Veggie Bites
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the radiatori pasta and cook until it softens according to package directions. Then, drain the pasta and return to the pot to stay warm.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and ChicP Spinach and Parsley Veggie Bites and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add the ChicP Beetroot & Horseradish Houmous, the lemon juice and lemon zest, and stir until a creamy sauce forms.
- Transfer the cooked pasta to the skillet, turn off the heat and toss everything together. Top with crushed red pepper, spring onion and Crunchy Pistachio Butter.
- Serve immediately.
Try this Radiatori Pasta with Hummus Sauce, Veggie Balls and Crunchy Pistachio Butter recipe and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!