Pistachio Mushroom Soup - Fast, Savoury & Delicious
Apr 01, 20
By Inesa Slevaite
|Breakfast Dessert Lunch Pistachios Recipe
Nutty Pistachio Mushroom Soup made with Unsweetened Pistachio Drink was on our menu tonight. Soup is such a comfort meal for everyone, especially when it’s cold in the evenings! This soup is creamy, savory and packed full of mushrooms. Topped with some fresh dills.
It’s so easy to make, you won’t buy soup in a can again! Don’t forget to toast some bread on the side.
- 250 ml Unsweetened Pistachio Drink
- 1 cup minced yellow onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- some sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- Fresh herbs (optional)
- Bay leaf (optional)
- salt and pepper
1. Heat oil in a small saucepan. Then, sweat onion 2 minutes until soft and translucent.
2. Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes. Pour some soy sauce and bay leaf. Add Unsweetened Pistachio Drink and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and remove bay leaf. Top with fresh herbs (optional)
Tip: you can also add some Greek yogurt to make the soup thick. We have excluded that to make a 100% Vegan option.
Try our Pistachio Mushroom Soup made using the Unsweetened Pistachio Drink recipe and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food