Kitchen life hacks and yummy recipes that take you only 5 minutes to cook, make your life easier and much more tastier! Therefore, we decided to share this Pistachio Keto Truffle recipe with you. It’s a low carb snack or dessert that is a little bit sweetened and flavoured with a hint of vanilla.
These delicious fat bombs are so easy and tasty that they are guaranteed to be a hit with family and friends on your next dessert tray!
♥ 1 cup mascarpone cheese
♥ 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
♥ 3 tsp sweetener
♥ 1/4 chopped Natural Kernels
- Combine the mascarpone, vanilla, and sweetener in a mixing bowl.
- Mix gently but thoroughly with a fork until well blended and smooth.
- Roll by hand into 10 balls, about 1 inch in diameter. Tip: if the mixture is too soft to roll, chill 10 minutes and try again.
- Place crushed Natural Kernels on a small plate and roll the truffles in them until completely coated.
- Chill 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food