Pistachio & Goji Berries Granola Bars - Perfect Morning Snack
Apr 28, 19
Make a batch of Pistachio & Goji Berries Granola Bars on a Sunday afternoon for a quick and easy breakfast on-the-go for the week ahead. Kids and adults alike will love this homemade Pistachio & Goji Berry Granola Bars recipe as they’re bursting with oats, nuts, and seeds for a breakfast boost or afternoon snack pick-me-up.
♥ 2 cups oats
♥ 1/4 cup chopped pistachio kernels
♥ 3 tbsp flax seeds
♥ 1/3 cup organic honey or agave syrup
♥ 2 tbsp coconut oil
♥ 1/4 cup dried Goji berries
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange oats in a single layer and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Transfer oats to a large bowl. Add chopped pistachios and flax seeds and mix well.
- In a small saucepan, combine honey or agave with coconut oil. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until the coconut oil has melted.
- Remove from heat and add Goji berries.
- Pour mixture over oats and mix well with a spoon, making sure they are well coated.
- Coat a nonsticking baking pan with cooking spray. Transfer oat mixture evenly, pressing it well into the pan.
- Refrigerate until firm (perfectly overnight), remove from pan and cut into bars. Enjoy!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food