Worked late? Need something not too challenging? Have been looking for new, healthy ways to enjoy fish and seafood?
Our choice of midweek meal recipe this time is a simple pistachio crusted salmon – a beautiful and flavourful dish that will definitely impress your family and yourself without much effort.
This salmon recipe with our Natural Kernels is not only a very healthy dinner option but also quick to prepare. It will be surely loved.
Nutritional Value (per serving) | 409 Kcal |20g Fat | 45g Protein | 1g Fibre |5g sugar |
♥ 1300g salmon fillet
♥ 1 tbsp. olive oil
♥ 2 garlic cloves minced
♥ salt and pepper to taste
♥ 1/2 cup Natural Kernels chopped by hand or in the food processor
♥ 12 asparagus spears
♥ 1 lemon, cut into wedges to serve with cooked salmon
- Place a rack in the middle of your oven and preheat it to 190C. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the salmon dry. And rub the flesh with olive oil.
- Spread minced garlic cloves over salmon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Press chopped Natural Kernels onto salmon flesh.
- Bake the salmon in the oven until flesh flakes easily about 15 minutes and it will come out with a moist and juicy flesh.
- Steam some asparagus spears to serve with the salmon. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Remove salmon from the oven and let rest for 5 min. before serving.
Try our easy
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food