Pistachio Butter Oat Bites - Vegan
Jun 20, 19
By Inesa Slevaite
|Dessert Pistachios Recipe
These vegan, no-bake pistachio butter oat bites made with our Seedy-Kick Pistachio Butter quickly come together in the bowl of a food processor. They’re mildly sweet little bites with a texture reminiscent of pistachio butter cookie dough and full of nutritional benefits. Nonetheless, you can keep them forever. Okay, maybe not forever but 3 months would work pretty well, so it’s worthy to make more than one batch!
♥ 1/2 cup Seedy-Kick Pistachio Butter
♥ 1 cup goji berries
♥ 3/4 cup gluten-free oats
♥ 2 tbsp maple syrup
♥ 1 tsp vanilla extract
♥ 1 tsp lemon juice
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the Seedy-Kick Pistachio Butter, goji berries, rolled oats, maple syrup.
- Pulse the mixture until all ingredients are finely ground and even consistency is achieved.
- Add the vanilla extract and lemon juice and pulse to incorporate.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl and form 1 1/2 tablespoon-sized scoops into little balls.
- Gently press each cookie ball with a fork to make a cross-hatch pattern across the top.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve.
Try our Pistachio Butter Oat Bites recipe made with our Seedy-Kick Pistachio Butter and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food