Pistachio Butter Banana Popsicles - Veganlicious!
Jun 26, 19
By Inesa Slevaite
|Dessert Pistachios Recipe
Nothing tastes better on a hot summer day than fresh-from-the-freezer Pistachio Butter Banana Popsicles.
Here, in Borna Foods, we believe that the whole point of making homemade popsicles is to avoid the excess sugar in the store-bought, so adding your own natural sweeteners such as honey to the recipe seems to be counterproductive. Also, using our fabulous pistachio butter does the trick.
Ingredients (serves 8)
♥ 1/2 cup Smooth 100% Pure Pistachio Butter
♥ 3 large ripe bananas
♥ 1/2 cup almond milk
♥ 1 tbsp honey
♥ 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients including our Smooth Pistachio Butter in a blender, and blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Adjust sweetness to taste, if necessary, keeping in mind that the frozen version will taste less sweet than the batter.
- Pour the batter into 8 popsicles (this may vary, depending on the size of your molds).
- Place a stick in the middle of each mold, and freeze for at least 6 hours, or until solid.
- After they become solid, they should pop right out.
- Store in a sealed container in the freezer until ready to serve.
Try our Veganlicious Pistachio Butter Popsicles made with our Smooth 100% Pistachio Butter and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food