Passion Fruit and Pistachio Drink Chia Pudding
Oct 03, 19
|Dessert Pistachios Recipe
Our Passion Fruit and Pistachio Drink Chia Pudding makes choosing plant-based ingredients dream-worthy with this creamy Lightly Sweetened Pistachio Drink and fresh passion fruit.
Whether you serve it for breakfast or dessert, doesn’t matter. What does matter is that it’s sprinkled with coconut flakes. Also, we have swapped out regular milk for Lightly Sweetened Pistachio Drink which clocks in at a sensible 65 calories a cup.
♥ 1 cup Lightly Sweetened Pistachio Drink
♥ 1/3 cup chia seeds
♥ whole (1) passion fruit
♥ 2 tbs honey
♥ coconut flakes for decoration
- In a medium bowl, combine Lightly Sweetened Pistachio Drink, chia seeds, and honey.
- Mix everything to combine.
- Store in an airtight container, refrigerated overnight.
- In the morning, scoop in a bowl or jar to serve (taste, add more honey if needed) with more fresh passion fruit.
- Serve and eat immediately.
Some tips for you on buying passionfruit: look for a heavy, fragrant fruit. Try to shake them, sometimes you can hear the pulp and that’s a good sign. Don’t be afraid of the wrinkly ones, those are usually the best. Look for a darker more purple or brown color since the green ones tend to be unripe :(.
Try our Passion Fruit Pistachio Chia Pudding made with our Lightly Sweetened Pistachio Drink and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food