No-Bake Pistachio Cacao Biscuit Cake
Mar 16, 20
|Breakfast Dessert Lunch Pistachios Recipe
Fridge Pistachio Cacao Biscuit Cake is always a crowd-pleaser. It’s so simple to make and looks yummy! If you are a dessert or a chocolate lover then you have to try this melt in the mouth. We swear its hands down the best recipe for a rich scrumptious cake! Absolutely delicious and super decadent.
- 4 cups Digestive Biscuits
- 5 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 100 g Natural Kernels, crushed
- Break the biscuits and throw them in a large bowl together with the crushed pistachios.
- Melt the butter and pour it in the cacao powder. Remove from the heat. Stir in the condensed milk.
- Pour melted butter, cacao powder, and condensed milk mixture to the biscuits and crushed kernels and stir until all the pieces until all pieces are covered.
- Pour the mixture to the cling foil and create a form of a cake.
- Refrigerate the cake for 6-8 hours.
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food