Lemon Pistachio Bread - Perfect for An Autumn Afternoon Tea
Oct 09, 19
|Dinner Lunch Pistachios Recipe
What is a better way to celebrate autumn than to indulge in a harvest tea party on a wonderful fall afternoon? When you want to enjoy this time of the year with your senses, a fall tea party is the perfect setting! Here it is a wonderful lemon pistachio recipe that works well for an autumn tea.
Whether we invite friends over or just have a family tea, we always feel refreshed after a spell at the tea table. Autumn brings so much joy to our Borna Foods office, and we always feel refreshed after a wonderful cup of tea following by a delicious dessert or a snack made together with one or more of our products.
Tip: if you have dietary restrictions, most can be easily modified. You could always use a gluten-free flour mix, to make gluten-free bread.
♥ 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
♥ 1/2 tsp salt
♥ 1 tsp baking powder
♥ 1 cup granulated sugar
♥ 3/4 cup Lightly Sweetened Pistachio Drink
♥ 2 tbsp lemon zest
♥ 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
♥ 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
♥ 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180C. Spray a pan with a cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl. Then in a small bowl, combine sugar and lemon zest. Rub together with your fingers until fragrant. Whisk into the flour mixture. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Lightly Sweetened Pistachio Drink, oil, lemon juice, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Place the bread on a cooling rack and cool for 15 minutes. Loosen the sides of the bread with a knife. Carefully remove loaf from pan. Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Sprinkle crushed pistachios over the bread. Cut and serve.
Try our Lemon Pistachio Bread made together with Lightly Sweetened Pistachio Drink and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food