Grilled Peach and Pistachio Salad
Jul 14, 21
|Dinner Health Healthy Lunch main nuts pesto Pistachio Pistachios Recipe Savoury vegan
If you love barbecue season just as much as us, you should try this delicious summer salad with grilled peach and pistachio pesto!
Servings 2 | Prep Time 10 | Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 Bunches Fresh Rocket
- 2 Sliced Fresh Peaches
- Seeds from 1 Pomegranate
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 small, peeled garlic clove
- 200g Green Beans
- 3 tbsp shelled pistachios
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 100ml olive oil
- Put all the ingredients and a pinch of salt into a blender or food processor. Whiz together.
- In another medium-sized bowl, add the Rocket and 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Toss this around until the leaves begin to soften, add salt/pepper to taste and set aside.
- Slice your peaches and brush with olive oil.
- Place these directly on the grill and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Assemble the salad - Place the rocket on the bottom, then beans and peaches. Cover the salad with the pomegranate seeds, pistachios and pistachio pesto. .