If you love barbecue season just as much as us, you should try this delicious summer salad with grilled peach and pistachio pesto!
1. Put all the ingredients and a pinch of salt into a blender or food processor. Whiz together.
1. In another medium-sized bowl, add the Rocket and 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Toss this around until the leaves begin to soften, add salt/pepper to taste and set aside.
2. Slice your peaches and brush with olive oil.
3. Place these directly on the grill and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
4. Assemble the salad - Place the rocket on the bottom, then beans and peaches. Cover the salad with the pomegranate seeds, pistachios and pistachio pesto. .
2 Bunches Fresh Rocket
2 Sliced Fresh Peaches
Seeds from 1 Pomegranate
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
1 bunch basil
1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
1 small, peeled garlic clove
200g Green Beans
3 tbsp shelled pistachios
zest of 1 lime
2 tsp lime juice
100ml olive oil
Try this extremely easy Grilled peach and pistachio salad recipe
and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!