Grain-Free Pistachio Butter Cookie Dough Bites
Jan 13, 20
By Inesa Slevaite
|Breakfast Dessert Lunch Pistachios Recipe
The flourless chickpea pistachio butter cookie dough bites are super delicious! They’re made with chickpea, 100% Pure Smooth Pistachio Butter and lightly sweetened maple syrup. They are:
The pistachio flavour comes through a lot since there’re tons of pistachio butter in the recipe. They are crispy from the outside and moisture from the inside.
- 1 3/4 cups of cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup 100% Pure Smooth Pistachio Butter
- 1/2 cup agave, maple syrup, or honey
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped simply roasted pistachios
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add drained chickpeas and honey or maple syrup to a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium-sized bowl and add all remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly blended. The batter will be sticky, don’t worry.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
Try our Vegan Pistachio Chickpea Cookies recipe and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food