It turns out that the best recipes sometimes come from instinct but mostly from a few simple ingredients! In this case, the result is a batch of chewy, rich, chocolatey, cashew truffles that are actually healthier than the average truffle and so insanely delicious. These lovely cashew truffles are just PERFECT for dessert or afternoon pick-me-up in school or work lunches.
1. Break up the chocolate for the chocolate ganache and place into a mixing bowl.
2. Heat coconut cream to a simmer.
3. Pour the simmering coconut cream over the chocolate pieces in the mixing bowl. Leave to sit for around a minute to melt, then mix it into a chocolate sauce.
4. Place into the fridge to set, this will take a few hours, you'll know it's set when you stick a knife into it and it's solid all the
5. When set, use a spoon to scoop out even amount of the ganache and droll it into a ball.
6. Roll each ball in cashew pieces.
7. Place the ball onto a parchment lined baking tray.
8. When all the balls are rolled, place into the freezer.
300g vegan chocolate or chocolate chips
240ml coconut cream
40g Small Pieces of Cashew Nuts
Try this extremely easy Easy cashew truffles recipe
Cashew Nuts - Small Pieces,
and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!