Easy Autumn Vegetable Curry Made with Pistachio Drink
Sep 27, 19
|Dinner Lunch Pistachios Recipe
Hello everyone! Finally, it’s this time of the year again – it’s autumn vegetable curry time!
We feel like it’s really easy to eat balanced and healthy food at this time of a year because we tend to spend more and more time inside, or in the kitchen to be more precise. 🙂 Thus, this autumn vegetable curry made with pistachio drink will be the start of your long-lasting curry love. Trust me.
We believe that making curry in a large pot would make everyone’s life easier since you can use it for the entire week and spend the rest of your free time with your family and friends.
♥ 3 garlic cloves
♥ 1 small white onion
♥ 1 pepper
♥ 1/2 broccoli
♥ 300 ml Unsweetened Pistachio Drink
♥ a pinch of salt and pepper
♥ vegan curry paste
♥ 2 tbsp vegan tomato paste
♥ 200 ml vegetable broth
♥ 250 g rice
♥ 3 tbsp lime juice
♥ 1 carrot, chopped
- Wash the broccoli and cut them into small pieces.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot.
- Add the curry paste and garlic and fry until fragrant. Then add the vegetable broth and Unsweetened Pistachio Drink as well as broccoli, red pepper, chopped carrot, and onion and let simmer for 25 minutes on medium heat.
- In the meantime, bring 500ml of water to a boil. Add the rice and cook on medium heat for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with some lime juice right before serving.
After spending some time in the kitchen, this curry will reward you with the perfect mixture of spicy and warming pistachio milk, delicious fresh vegetables and filling white rice. Another great plus is that you’ll have dinner for at least two days, and probably even lunch, too!
I hope you’ll enjoy this Pistachio Vegetable Curry just as much as I do, and I wish you the best start into the new autumnal weekend.
Try our Autumn vegetable curry recipe made with Unsweetened Pistachio Drink and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food