Deliciously Sweet Grapes Encased in Vegan Cheese and Pistachios
Feb 20, 19
|Dessert Pistachios Recipe
Whether you’re in search of a fun way of diversifying your food options, ideas for easy, no-fuss finger food or show-stopping, healthy platters, we’ve got you covered with this amazing vegan finger food pistachio recipe.
Nutritional Value (per serving – 2 grape balls) | 79 Kcal |5.5g Fat | 5.2g Protein |
For grape balls:
♥ 1 cup soft vegan cheese
♥ 1 cup red seedless grapes
♥ ½ cup Natural kernels
For vegan cream cheese:
♥ 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked
♥ 1/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy yoghurt
♥ 1 tbsp lemon juice
♥ 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
♥ 1/2 tsp salt
For Cream Cheese
- Soak the cashews either overnight in cool water in the refrigerator, or for at least 30 minutes in hot water. Tip: try to leave them longer for creamier cream cheese.
- Drain and rinse the soaked cashews and add them to a food processor. Add the unsweetened non-dairy yoghurt, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and salt. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Taste; add any additional salt or lemon juice, if desired.
For grape balls:
- Wrap each grape in vegan cheese, rolling between your palms to evenly coat the grape.
- Use a food processor to grind Natural Kernels or use a knife to chop them.
- Roll each vegan cream cheese covered grape in the nuts. Roll between your palms to press the pistachios in the cheese.
- Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Optionally sprinkle with salt and pepper just before serving.
Try our easy grapes covered in vegan cream cheese and chopped Natural Kernels recipe and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food