Dairy-Free Pistachio Butternut Squash Soup
Nov 13, 19
|Dinner Lunch Pistachios Recipe
Are you looking for a cosy and comforting dairy-free pistachio butternut squash soup recipe? Well, no need to look forward since our recipe is everything to warm your heart and during the cold weather and keep you satisfied.
This butternut squash soup is simply perfect to serve on any occasion when you like treating yourself with some comforting food which is simple and inexpensive to prepare.
♥ 2 tbsp olive oil
♥ 2 large chopped garlic cloves
♥ 2 chopped large onions
♥ 2 carrots
♥ a glass of Unsweetened Pistachio Drink
♥ a butternut squash
♥ 4 cups vegetable broth
♥ a pinch of salt and pepper
- Gather all ingredients and make sure your garlic cloves, onions, carrots, and butternut squash are peeled, seeded and chopped if needed.
- In a large stockpot over medium heat, heat the olive oil and fry the garlic, onions, stirring often, until soft and fragrant–about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the carrots, butternut squash, and vegetable stock.
- Boil everything up, then reduce the heat to low and simmer until all of the vegetables are tender–about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and process until smooth. Return the soup to the pot.
- Stir in the unsweetened pistachio drink, salt, and pepper, and cook until desired temperature and consistency, adding more pistachio ‘milk’ as desired.
- Serve hot with some bread and enjoy!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food