Chocolate Covered Dates with Crunchy 100% Pure Pistachio Butter
May 09, 19
Chocolate covered dates with Crunchy 100% Pure Pistachio Butter are a super delicious and healthy dessert or snack. They’re so easy to make and only requires 3 or 4 ingredients: dates, pistachio butter, and dark or milk chocolate.
If you have a sweet tooth but want something delicious, healthy and easy to make, these chocolate covered pistachio butter stuffed dates are for you. They’re insanely good and you can have them as a snack or for dessert.
♥ 7 dates, pitted
♥ 1/4 cup Crunchy 100% Pure Pistachio Butter
♥ 90g organic dark or milk chocolate, chopped
♥ Pistachio powder (optional)
- Fill each date with some Crunchy 100% Smooth Pistachio Butter to taste (about 1/2 tsp). Set aside.
- Place the dark or milk, or BOTH chocolates in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the chocolate melts.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a bowl.
- Dip each date into chocolate mixture until completely covered.
- Decorate and add some pistachio powder on top.
- Let the chocolate cool down at room temperature and enjoy.
- Keep the dates in a sealed container at room temperature or in the fridge for up to a week.
Try our Chocolate covered dates with Crunchy 100% Pure Pistachio Butter recipe and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food