Finish your evening in style with our delicious banana sushi with pistachios dessert and serve it with the AMAZING Rich Cacao Pistachio Butter. Our make-ahead recipe will help keep things simple!
For this sweet recipe, you will only need 3 ingredients and 15 minutes of your time. You can make this divinely rich, naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and nutrients-packed Chocolate Banana Sushi with our Natural Pistachio Kernels with few steps.
Nutritional Value (per serving) |197 Kcal |9g Fat | 5g Protein | 2g Fibre |12g sugar |
♥ 2 bananas
♥ 70gr high-quality dark chocolate, melted
♥ 100gr chopped Natural Pistachio Kernels
- Peel the bananas and stick a toothpick at both ends. Therefore, it will be easier to hold them while you cover them with melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle chocolate covered bananas with chopped Natural Pistachio Kernels.
- Put them in the freezer for a couple of minutes. Allow the chocolate to set.
- Once the chocolate is hard enough, cut the bananas into bite-sized sushi pieces with a sharp knife.
- Serve on their own or with our Rich Cacao Pistachio Butter for dipping. Enjoy!
Try this refreshing desert’s recipe that contains our Natural Pistachio Kernels and Rich Cacao Pistachio Butter. Let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food