This scrumptious stir fry serves 2, with a prep time being 20 minutes and a total cooking time off just 30 minutes.
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, then drain and rinse under cold water to stop them cooking further.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook almonds in oil for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped tofu, red pepper, sugar snap peas, garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the veggies are just starting to soften.
- In a small bowl, combine corn starch, broth, soy sauce, honey and ginger until smooth; add to the pan.
- Reduce to minimum add the cooked rice noodle to the skillet.
- Toss and continue to cook for another 2 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly and coats the noodles.
- Serve topped with fresh green onion and sesame seeds if desired.
100 grams whole unblanched almonds
30 ml sunflower or canola oil
250 g rice noodles
1 package sugar snap peas
1 garlic clove, minced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
1 green onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon corn-starch
120 ml vegetable broth
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon ground ginger
Try this extremely easy Almond stir fry recipe using our Whole Almond Nuts, and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!