Since everyone wants to have a pampering skin, we decided to go for an extra mile and create a homemade pistachio face mask recipe for our brand lovers. A home-made pistachio face mask can be made using easily available ingredients found around in the kitchen. It’s cheap, safe and natural! It will easily make your skin more beautiful and glowing, no matter what’s your skin type.
- 2 tbsp Pistachio
- 1 tsp rose water
- 2 tbsp honey
- Crush Pistachio into a
fineand granular texture.
- To it add honey and Rosewater.
- Apply this mask on your face; avoid applying under your eye area.
- After 20-25 minutes wash it off using cold water and pat your face dry.
- Honey is a natural moisturiser, it helps in reducing dry patchy skin and keeps it soft and supple. Honey also hydrates your skin and keeps your skin smooth and even textured.
- Pistachio contains natural oils, it provides gentle hydration to your dry skin. It removes the rough texture of your skin and also helps in keeping your skin velvety smooth and clear.
- Rose water provides the goodness of natural mild astringent which is good for dry skin too. Skin will feel softer and more radiant.
Try our DIY Pistachio Face Mask made from pistachios, honey and rose water and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook!
Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured! Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram & Facebook for more healthy recipes and product updates!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Foods.