The most amazing Gingerbread Vegan Tart recipe that I’ve ever tried. It’s incredibly quick and easy to prep, made with healthier ingredients, and tastes ultra-decadent and delicious.🤗
This recipe has recently swooped in to win the award for the easiest-to-make chocolate dessert in our little recipe box. And also, arguably the most delicious.
Bonus? It also happens to be naturally gluten-free and vegan, thanks to a simple oat-maple-almond crust. It’s also heavy-cream-free, made instead with a simple can of coconut milk and our Gingerbread Almond Butter. It don’t require baking, just hour or two to chill in the fridge.
♥ 100g dates
♥ 200g oats
♥ 50g almonds
♥ 50ml maple syrup
♥ 2 tbsp coconut oil
♥ 1 tbsp cacao powder
♥ 1 tbsp gingerbread spices
♥ 1 can full coconut milk
♥ 200g vegan dark chocolate
♥ 50g Gingerbread Almond Butter
- Place the dates in the bowl and cover with hot water, let it soak for 10 minutes.
- In food processor combine all of the ingredients, add dates and 1 tbsp of the water where the dates was soak.
- Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch tart pan (or pie dish).
- Place to the freezer while you will be making the filling.
- Heat the coconut milk on the stovetop or in the microwave until simmering.
- Place the dark chocolate in a bowl, and pour the coconut milk evenly over the top of it.
- Wait 30 seconds, then slowly stir together until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in the almond gingerbread butter until combined.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the baked crust, and smooth the top with a spoon until it is even.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Serve chilled, sprinkled with flaky sea salt.
Try this extremely easy tart recipe using our Gingerbread Almond Butter and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Recipe created by Barbaras Food Cravings.