!Vegan Chocolate Brownies with Pistachio Butter – celebrate the day in style!
Celebration of the day includes the consumption of chocolate. Therefore, we have gathered the best chocolate brownies recipe for you and your sweetheart.
♥ 1/2 cup Smooth 100% Pure Pistachio Butter
♥ 100g coconut oil
♥ 125 g all purpose flour
♥ 350g caster sugar
♥ 1/2 tsp sea salt
♥ 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
♥ 200g milk chocolate
♥ 90g cacoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line a small square tin with baking parchment.
- Melt your coconut oil on the hob or in the microwave until completely melted. Set aside to cool.
- Mix all of your dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. You can also add some Natural Kernels for a more crunchy texture.
- Add the melted cooled butter into your bowl and stir in gently.
- Fold in the vanilla and chocolate chunks. Pop into your lined tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a skewer inserted about 5cm from the side of the pan comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- When cooled, slice into even squares.
- Put some Smooth 100% Pure Pistachio Butter and enjoy!
Try our Vegan Chocolate Brownies made with our Smooth 100% Pistachio Butter on this amazing World Chocolate Day and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food