This avocado ranch dressing is super versatile and can be used in a variety of ways — as a dressing on a traditional salad, as a dip, drizzled over cooked veggies, as a sub for mayo with chicken or tuna salad or even as a sauce for Mexican dishes.
Almost every ranch dressing is made using mayo, buttermilk or sour cream. Our goal was to skip those things with our Unsweetened Pistachio Drink and make it even nicer than the original version. The result is a delicious, herby dressing that’s even creamier than regular ranch. It’s absolutely amazing!
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Pistachio Drink
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs (parsley, basil, dill, etc)
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and process until smooth and creamy, adding more pistachio milk if the dressing seems too thick. Once the texture is to your liking, taste and season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Pour the dressing into a container for serving. Use over salad, cooked veggies or as a dip.
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food