This cool pistachio pesto pasta salad keeps well so you can make a big batch to eat for no cook lunches throughout the week, and just about everyone from your family will eat it!
- 2 large bunches basil
- 40g Natural Pistachio Kernels
- 40-50ml olive oil
- 60g parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 200g farfalle pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus
- peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 large buratta or mozarella
- 6 slices prosciutto
- In a food processor, pulse all pesto ingredients until smooth, set aside.
- Cook the pasta al dante. In the last minute of cooking, add in asparagus, drain completely. Then, run cold water over everything until it comes to room temperature.
- Mix in pesto. Add in buratta pieces, peas, and prosciutto. Toss to combine. For that true pasta feel, chill in fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
Try this extremely easy pistachio pesto pasta salad recipe using our Natural Pistachio Kernels and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Recipe created by Barbaras Food Cravings.