This time we made these gluten-free pistachio & blueberry waffles using no dairy products. They are lower in calories but as delicious as normal waffles. This is because we have used our Premium Pistachio Drink and Pistachio Butter which are high in protein and fibre.
By the way, did you know it’s International Waffle Day today?🤩 Let’s just celebrate that and eat all the waffles we can.
- 80 ml Unsweetened Pistachio Drink
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- a mashed banana
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 150g buckwheat powder
- 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 2 tbsp 100% Pure Smooth Pistachio Butter
- Mix all wet ingredients: Unsweetened Pistachio Drink, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, mashed banana.
- Combine all dry ingredients together: flaxseeds, buckwheat powder, lemon zest, baking powder and vanilla powder.
- Whisk all dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Add blueberries.
- Pour a big spoon of a mixture to the waffle maker and leave it there for 4 minutes. Repeat with the rest of mixture.
- Top up the waffles with fresh blueberries and 100% Pure Smooth Pistachio Butter.
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food