Blueberry chia pudding is the easiest, super healthy breakfast recipe you can imagine. You’ll only need a few simple ingredients: chia seeds, pistachio milk, honey, and blueberries. Store it in the fridge for a few hours or overnight until the texture is like a thick, creamy pudding. Barbara’s food cravings have prepared the most delicious recipe, check it out below.
Chia seeds are loaded with fiber, protein and omega-3’s, which makes them a great healthy breakfast or snack option. 💃🏻It’s seriously so simple to whip up and great for meal prep. 💯
Please visit her blog Barbara’s Food Cravings for more amazing recipes.
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 150ml pistachio drink
- fresh blueberries
- In a blender mix the Vanilla Protein with Pistachio Drink until it’s all combined and creamy.
- Add in chia seeds and stir well.
- Set the Chia Pudding in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Serve with fresh blueberries, pistachios, and honey!
Try Barbara’s Pistachio & Blueberry Chia Pudding made using our premium pistachio drink and let us know what you think! Tag us and Barbara’s Food Cravings in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food