JOIN US and celebrate this Bon Fire Night at home making delicious chocolate pistachio mini logs using our Rich Cacao Pistachio Butter. 🔥
Aren’t these the cutest little yule logs you’ve ever seen?? They look a lot like their larger counterparts, but they don’t require a lot of work. Or baking even. Therefore, we want to show you a really simple but tasty and fun to make recipe that can be adapted to use with different ingredients. 🤗
♥ 50g vegan chocolate
♥ 1/4 tsp sea salt
♥ 6 tbsp Rich Cacao Pistachio Butter
♥ 50g coconut flour
♥ 50g coconut sugar
♥ orange colouring
♥ 2 eggs
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Grease and line a 16 x 28cm Swiss roll tin with baking parchment.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together for 5 mins with an electric hand whisk until thick and pale. Gently fold in the flour in two batches using a large metal spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and gently ease into the corners. Bake for 10-12 mins until golden and firm. Be careful not to overbake, or the sponge will break when rolled.
- When the Swiss roll finishes baking, spread some Rich Cacao pistachio butter on top and make a roll, then cut it in pieces.
- Melt the vegan chocolate and dip each of roll into it. Set it aside.
- Once their set, use a fork to draw lines for bark, this is quick and easy.
Try this extremely easy recipe using our Rich Cacao Pistachio Butter and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food.