The flourless chickpea pistachio butter cookie dough bites are super delicious! They’re made with chickpea, 100% Pure Smooth Pistachio Butter and lightly sweetened maple syrup. They are:
- 1 3/4 cups of cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup 100% Pure Smooth Pistachio Butter
- 1/2 cup agave, maple syrup, or honey
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped simply roasted pistachios
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add drained chickpeas and honey or maple syrup to a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium-sized bowl and add all remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly blended. The batter will be sticky, don’t worry.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food