Is there anything more delicious than a handful of ripe cherries? Probably not – but we reckon a nice ice pop made from cherries and Crunchy 100% Pure Pistachio Butter would be so nice.
Today is National Cherry Day, so we’ve rounded up our favourite recipe starring the deep-red little fruit. Cherries make fantastic desserts, but also bring a touch of welcome sweetness and colour to desserts, especially ice creams.
We hope you will enjoy this delicious and easy recipe for cherry ice pops with Crunchy 100% Pure Pistachio Butter.
♥ 1/2 cup Crunchy 100% Pure Pistachio Butter
♥ 300 g fresh pitted cherries
♥ 1 lemon
♥ 100 ml Almond Milk
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the machine as necessary.
- Place some Crunchy 100% Pure Pistachio Butter on some parts of the molds.
- Pour the batter into 3 popsicles (this may vary, depending on the size of your molds).
- Place a stick in the middle of each mold, and freeze for at least 6 hours, or until solid.
- Freeze the popsicles until solid. To remove from the mold, immerse the mold up to, but not over, the top lip for just a few seconds in a sink full of hot water.
- To store the popsicles wrap well in plastic.
- Be sure to taste your batter and adjust it with more or less lemon if necessary.
- As always, the quality of your fruit will affect your final product, trust your instincts.
- If you don’t have a popsicle mold you can make these with paper cups, just peel the cup away when you’re ready to eat.
- If you can’t get fresh cherries, use frozen.
Try our Cherry Ice Pops made with our Crunchy 100% Pure Pistachio Butter on this amazing World Chocolate Day and let us know what you think! Tag us in your delicious re-creation on Instagram or Facebook! Use hashtag #nutsaboutborna to be featured!
Inesa Slevaite, Marketing Executive at Borna Food